Personalized Care that Promotes Personal Freedom
Older adults have spent a lifetime gaining wisdom, helping others, and learning lessons along the way. At Anthem Home Care, it’s truly our great privilege to have the opportunity to hear the life stories of seniors, and to be able to give back to show our appreciation and respect through high quality care that honors each individual.
It’s why we promise that at all times, seniors maintain the freedom and liberty to live life as they choose, according to their own preferred schedule and routine, with a Bayside home health care partner who adheres to a strict moral philosophy and the highest quality of care they deserve.
We accomplish this by taking the time up front to listen to seniors and their families, to hear about the concerns and challenges being faced, and to get to know them as individuals before beginning any care services. With this background in hand, we can then create a care plan that will address all needs while ensuring that the senior maintains freedom and independence.
We carefully match each senior with the perfect caregiver who has a strength in meeting the particular care needs expressed. We have caregivers who are incredible cooks, others who are especially outgoing and friendly conversationalists, some who excel in quietly taking care of tasks to give seniors space if that’s their preference, some who are specially skilled in dementia or hospice care. You see, we take as much time getting to know our caregivers as we do the seniors in our care, and it shows!
Following are just some of the many ways we’re helping seniors live life to the fullest:
- Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and bathrooms
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting
- Laundry and bed linens
- Straightening up and organizing rooms
- Taking out trash
- Watering plants
- Pet care
- And more
- Assistance with dignity in bathing, showering, dressing, and grooming
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Help with using the restroom and incontinence care
- Memory care and dementia services
- And more
- Sharing in conversations and reminiscing
- Motivating seniors to exercise (as approved by the doctor)
- Enjoying games, puzzles, crafts, hobbies and interests together
- Errand-running as requested
- And more
- Senior transportation services
- Doctor appointments and medical procedures
- Trips to the beauty salon
- Grocery shopping
- Enjoyable outings to concerts, plays, shopping, religious services, family get-togethers and parties
- And more
- Highly specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other chronic conditions
- Short-term respite care so that family members can take a break or vacation from caregiving responsibilities
Helping You Assess and Access Your Long-Term Care Benefits
At Anthem Home Care, we’re highly skilled and experienced in helping families navigate the long-term care insurance process. If you have a long-term care insurance policy, we’re pleased to offer an assessment to determine what’s covered in a particular plan, how to submit claims, and to manage all aspects of an appeal process, if needed – all at no cost to you.