Connecting You to the Support You Need
As one of the best Corpus Christi home health agency serving the surrounding areas, we at Anthem Home Care believe in equipping families with the knowledge they need to make the right choices for their loved ones. To that end, we’ve compiled a variety of helpful senior care resources, both national and local to us in Texas, to allow you to have the support you need at your fingertips.
- Aging with Dignity: Aging with Dignity provides information, legal tools, and guidance to ensure a senior’s wishes are honored.
- American Stroke Association: The American Stroke Association is the department of the American Heart Association that focuses on reducing disability and death from stroke through education, research, advocacy and fundraising.
- American Society on Aging: The American Society on Aging offers a vast amount of educational programs, state-of-the-art information and training resources, and excellent publications from the largest network of professionals in the aging care industry.
- Family Caregiver Alliance: The Family Caregiver Alliance serves as a public voice for family caregivers – the first community-based nonprofit organization in America to address the needs of those providing aging care for a senior loved one at home.
- National Council on Aging: The National Council on Aging is a national network of individuals and organizations who are committed to improving the health and independence of seniors, enabling their continued contributions to society and to future generations, and building caring communities.
- Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend: The mission of the Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend is to plan and coordinate comprehensive, community-based programs which respond to older persons in the Coastal Bend region with the greatest social and economic needs, enabling them to remain independent and healthy as long as possible.
- Coastal Bend Aging & Disability Resource Center: The Coastal Bend Aging & Disability Resource Center assists individuals of any age with disabilities, those over 60 years of age, veterans, family caregivers, and agency professionals in the Coastal Bend area.
- Corpus Christi Learning Center – SeniorNet: SeniorNet provides free computer access and education for low-income older adults in the greater Corpus Christi area.
- Corpus Christi Senior Services: The eight senior centers throughout Corpus Christi offer programs and activities designed to meet the social, recreational, nutritional, educational, and health needs of those over age 50.
- Texas Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels provides home-delivered and congregate meals for seniors and adults with disabilities.