The Best Home Care Near Portland, Texas
Only the Best Will Do When Helping a Loved One Get the Support They Need
What Makes Anthem Home Care the Best?
- We are licensed in good standing by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability.
- Our agency is rated as a “Best of Home Care” Top 100 Leader in Experience by Home Care Pulse, a third-party customer and employee satisfaction measurement firm.
- With veterans among our founders, patriotism is paramount in our culture and philosophy. We foster freedom and independence for those we serve.
- We are responsive, reliable, and ready to assist you or a loved one.
- We hold our caregivers in the highest regard and ensure that they are expertly trained and equipped to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
Read Our Rave Reviews
Anthem Home Care has been a saving grace for our family. They allowed us to restore peace of mind that Mom would have the help she needed when we could not be there. Thank you for all you’ve done for us.
We were surprised how fast we were able to get services set up for our father and we can’t thank you enough for your assistance with navigating his long-term care policy. We will recommend your agency to others.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Contact us if you have a loved one who could benefit from in-home care and assistance.
Tasha Burnett, Executive Director
Tasha’s experience with caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and cancer ignited her passion for helping others find the quality care solutions they deserve. Tasha is deeply involved in our local community and recognizes the pivotal role dedicated staff members play in the success of our clients and the agency as a team.
What Types of Home Care Services Do You Provide?
Personal Care Assistance:
- Errand running and shopping for groceries
- Meal planning and prep
- Transportation and accompaniment to appointments
- Help with bathing, showering, and personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- And much more
Companion Care Services:
- Friendly conversation and story sharing
- Listening to music or reading together
- Engaging in enjoyable games and activities
- Participating in outdoor activities
- Assisting with doctor-approved exercise routines
- And much more
Do You Provide Home Care Services in My Area?
Anthem Home Care proudly offers home care in Portland, Rockport, Aransas Pass, Sinton, Taft, and the surrounding communities.
Contact us today at 361-202-9076 anytime for more information or to schedule an in-home assessment.